Payment cards accepted: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide, МИР
When paying for an order with a credit card payment is processed on the bank’s authorization page where you need to enter your credit card details:
- card type
- card number
- card validity period (indicated on the front side of the card)
- Cardholder’s name (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
- CVC2/CVV2 code
If your card is connected to the 3D-Secure service you will be automatically redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card for authentication. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification check with the Bank that issued you the bank card.
The security of processing Internet payments through a bank payment gateway is guaranteed by the international PCI DSS security certificate. Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology. This information is not available to unauthorized persons.
Tips and tricks on the necessary security measures for payments using a bank card:
- take care of your plastic cards the same way you save cash. Don’t forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
- never give your full credit card number over the phone to any person or company
- always have a telephone number on hand for emergency contact with the bank that issued your card, and in case of loss, contact the bank immediately
- enter the card details only when making a purchase. Never quote them for any other reason.
Ministry of Railways logos must be placed on the main page of the site (Visa/MasterCard) and Mir (payment system).
We accept VISA, MasterCard and payment system Mir.
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.